Lately I have been having real problems with LinkSys wireless-G hardware,
lots of failures and range was not very good.  I ended up pulling it all out
and going with D-Link+ (22Meg) equipment.  Security wise Cisco would most
likely be best but that would not be good price-wise.

Jon Kotek
Madgenius.com

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:56:36 -0600, Nick Johannes wrote