From: "Jason Feeser" <jfeeser at MSN dot COM>
To: "SeattleWireless Talk List" <talk at seattlewireless.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:57:12 -0800
Subject: Re: Advice on DIY omni antenna(s)

I have a bunch of N females--chassis mount, the variety that take four
screws and have a square flange at the base (a screw hole at each corner).
The center conductor on the rear is a ~3/16" post assumedly for PC mount but
can be soldered onto otherwise.

I got these on ebay and don't need all of the 70 that I purchased.  Sell:
$2.00 ea in qty 5.

Local Seattle...

or can ship.

Jason

"If you're reading this, read it again."