Seattle wireless has done up a pretty good document on various cards and access points.

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/HardwareComparison

Andrew.

________________________________

From: tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org on behalf of Leif Pihl
Sent: Fri 1/16/2004 2:30 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: [TCWUG] 5th Question: Where to go for Unbiased Equipment Reviews?

At the time we purchased my wife's laptop computer, we also purchased a 802.11b card for it.  What we do not have is a base station to plug into our LAN.  If I was purchasing a coffee maker, I'd know to go to the library, and photocopy some pages from a recent edition of "Consumer Reports" magazine.  I'm sorry, but I just don't think that they're quick enough, or "up to speed" on the topic of Wi-Fi.  So...

 -  In _YOUR_ opinions, what resource (web page, magazine, etc.)
   should I go to for  _UNBIASED_  Wi-Fi equipment reviews?

Leif at Pihl.us