Is there anyone with more experience than myself that is interested
in helping set up and manage this temporary wireless network?

I'm asking for help because,

#1) I'd like to extend the signal further than I was able
#2) I'm nervous that despite my experiment, things won't
     work tomorrow night and I'm won't be able to get
     it up and running (I'm a novice at wireless stuff)

If you can't help on-site, but feel competent to offer telephone
support, that would also be helpful, please let me know.

We would need to get the network up and running sometime after 2:00
(tomorrow) and well before 6:00 PM. Doors open at 6:00.

The purpose is for the campaigns to be able to communicate during the
debate and for some e-democracy folks (in the room) to "chat" with
folks who are listening to the live broadcast on MPR.

Best wishes,

Tim Erickson