  From: tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org]On
Behalf Of Becca Vargo Daggett
  Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:59 AM
  To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
  Subject: [tcwug-list] Saint Paul Public Forums on Broadband

  Saint Paul is holding two "Public Forums on Broadband Technology."
Unfortunately, they haven't done a very good job of getting the word out.
Only 20 or so people attended the February 22 forum.

  The next forum is this coming Monday, February 27, from 7 to 9 pm at the
Dayton's Bluff Recreation Center, 800 Conway Street, Saint Paul.

  Details at http://www.stpaul.gov/depts/ot/wifi.html

  It's fun. Really. You get to register your opinion, using an interactive
device, on current Internet services and future needs. Then you can talk
about your response.

  This is a chance for Saint Paul residents to participate in planning their
city's information future - an opportunity that was denied to Minneapolis
residents.

  So spread the word to all your Saint Paul friends and acquaintances.

  Becca Vargo Daggett
  Seward, Minneapolis