On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Max User wrote:

> This should work.  I assume you are also sending Framed-IP-Address along
> with Framed-IP-Netmask.

Actually, the Max is setting the IP (from a pool).  Does this make a
difference?  For what it is worth, when I look at the routing tables
on the max, it lists the IPaddresses as /32 addresses.  The dialup
user (mostly Win9X) shows a classful netmask.

> If you want to try and debug it on the Max side, you need to go
> into diagnostics mode and issue this command:
>
> radif
>
> This will show you all the attributes being sent to the Max (the attributes
> are in hex, so you'll have to convert to decimal).

I will look here and see if I can see what is happening.  Thanks for
the info.

--
Butch Evans
Shelton Internet