A few weeks ago, pre-vacation, I brazenly started this thread:

I've been wading through the RFC 1315 MIB, which, like all RFCs and
MIBs, is making my brain hurt.

As I'm trying to monitor Frame Relay circuits, I have numerous Frame
Relay connections. So I need to be able to find the name of the
circuit(s) in order to find the relevant OID(s) to track. It doesn't
appear to be in the transmission MIB. Any suggestions of how to track
this down?

With painful brain,
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis