> Check to make sure your call is assigned to a modem and _not_ the HDLC
> controller!
>
> I've seen the same happen (Max 4004 and 4048) when a DS0 doesn't go to a
> modem slot card.

What settings should I check?  I have each channel mapped to modem Slot 3.
I may not be understanding what you are suggesting.   Again I stress that
all 4 lines are configured identically, and the problem only occurred on 2
lines.  All four lines on the 6096 had been working fine up until one
instant Monday night, when two lines went into total failure and did not
clear up until the lines were moved to a Max 4000 the next day.

Dennis Duval

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com