Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone here can help with a serious problem that
I'm having on our new APX 8000.  We are getting an awful
lot of dropped calls (~35%) with 'cause 185, progress 60'.
This is a new install, we have only just started putting
a fair amount of traffic onto it, having been in test
mode for a month or so with very little traffic when the
problem didn't come to light.

Cause 185 is "The call disconnected because the remote end hung up."
Progress 60 is "The LAN session is up."

The users where previously dialling into TNTs so I am amazed
that this is happening, although my guess is that it may be an
E1 issue rather than the APX (the APX is getting PRIs off a
Nortel DMS 100 that is sitting next to it).

The odd thing about these dropped calls is that they always seem
to occur just after the user negotiates their connection and then
they may or may not be authenticated (in most case authentication
goes through fine before the drop), and then the line drops
immediately.

I am at a loss as to what to try to resolve this, any ideas at
all would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

John.

--