Hello all,

I have only one customer that seems to be trying to MPP
(not MP) and they always get the following error message:

  Failed to receive a NULL MP message

He can get one channel up without a problem, but once he
tries to bring the second channel online the lines (all of
them) hang up.

Here are my MPP settings in ANSWER-DEFAULTS

[in ANSWER-DEFAULTS:mpp-answer]
enabled = yes
dynamic-algorithm = quadratic
bandwidth-monitor-direction = transmit
increment-channel-count = 1
decrement-channel-count = 1
seconds-history = 15
add-persistence = 5
sub-persistence = 10
target-utilization = 70

They are the default that the TAOS is set for.  Any thoughts
or ideas on what this problem could be.  To the best of my
knowledge none of my other customers use MPP, but pleanty use
MP and have no problems.

I know he is using a Diamond Shotgun modem and he is a user
we acquired from an ISP purchase.  They used Ascend 6000's and
he had no problem with them.  I have MaxTNT's with the new
96 port DSP modem cards.

Thanks!

David A. Niblett               | eMail: niblettda at gru.net
Network Administrator          | Phone: (352) 334-3400
Gainesville Regional Utilities | Web: http://www.gru.net/
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com