> The CT1 is ESF/B8ZS wink-start, I get the line to come up and I
> calls, it may be a call routing issue but for the life of me I
> can not make sense of the documentation.
> This is my profile now.
> (slot 6 is a 16 port 56k modem card)
> Is there any other config for the routing ????

If you're getting an 'assigned to port' and then disconnected then it sounds
like a slot routing problem.

We use slot 0 defined for all the line configs, that way it will take any
appropriate card and rotates the modems better, however if slot 6 is a
16-56K and you have a load that supports that card, then slot 6 should work
too (for the first 16 channels) -- I'd suggest giving slot 0 a try though,
makes configuration a lot easier and also it enables you to handle a reduced
load rather than being out of service if one of your modem cards die.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com