Hi all,
I have 4 MAX 6000\'s running Version 7.2.4
2 are perfect no problems but they are not very busy (~60) users each
2 of them are very busy (~500 users each) and reset randomly
Would anyone be able to help me work out how to fix this?

After the MAX 6000 resets it tries to connect using these names

Reject User: pools-Client, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: banner, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: permconn-Client-1, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: frdlink-Client-1, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: bridge-Client-1, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: dovbs-Client-1, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: dovbs-1, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: initial-banner-Client, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: initial-banner, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: route-Client-1, Reason = User Not Found
Reject User: route-1, Reason = User Not Found

As you can see we don\'t have these names in our RADIUS system
and I have never told these MAX 6000\'s these names
So I don\'t know why they are trying them

This goes on for about 1 minute then all is OK till next time
ie every 6 to 12 hours

Could someone be trying to hijack the MAX\'s via the E1\'s (Telstra ONRAMP\'s)?

Please help me

Best regards
Ian Small
OMNIconnect PTY LTD