> We are trying to move a CT1 from a PM-3 to a Max 6096.  The CT1 is
currently
> setup as Trunk-side, B8ZS, ESF, Wink-Start..
>
> When we dial in to the max, we receive a busy signal.

Who is your local telco and what switch are they using?  I know for SWB
using an Ericcson or Lucent switch we have to set our Rob-Ctl to 'Inc-W-200'
instead of 'Wink Start'.  I think you need to map each channel for every T1
to slot 3 for CHT1.  At least that is the way I've always set it up that
way.  There are lots of reasons that you could be having problems. Email me
privately off list if you want to set up a time to compare settings over the
telephone.

Dennis Duval

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com