Hi everybody,

I have a problem with  MAX6000. I would like to monitor
Calling Number (for Dial-in Users).  My MAX6000 was
working just fine. Then  I asked the Telecom  (Egypt)
to send Calling Number ID (CLID) to be monitored by us.
(E1-R2 signaling with Swithcing type = CAS
  and Framing  mode = 2DS)
Till now my Max do not understand R2 signaling with
calling number send by our telecom (Egypt) as it seemed to me.

Why my Max do not process R2 signaling for Egypt correctly?
(even when  TAOS was upgraded from 7.0.3 to  9.0.6)
Note : The options for R2 signaling available in 9.0.6 do not include
Egypt.

The Max  understands the Called Number (DNIS) but not CLID
How to adjust it to understand this CLID in my country?
PLEASE  HELP

Also I have  another very annoying problem: The Max
takes about 25 seconds after getting a call in the line and
to start negotiation with the call. Then it takes about 30 seconds or
more in
the negotiation process I would like to reduce this time as possible.
I understand that this negotiation time depends on the compression
methods  used at the two ends. I've tried all options with no success.
Can any one help Please ...?

Thanks